Restoration Manitoba is an on call 24/7 company, part of Contractor’s Corner, which is a group of local companies, all here to help you along the process of your project. Our experienced team will coordinate all trades needed to make your house a home again without any hassle to our customers.
Meet our Team
The Restoration Manitoba team are experienced carpenters and qualified journeymen with specialization in restoration, which means they can help you with your project from start to finish, clean up to rebuild. They focus on flood and water damage but are fully qualified for asbestos and mould identification/removal.
We aim to make the process as stress free as possible for our customers so we offer services such as packing and storing your belongings, restoration and clean up, along with rebuilding, designing and the finishing process.
Our Accreditations and Expertise:
- IICRC accredited firm
- Water damage technician
- Fire and smoke technician
- Applied microbial remediation
Smoke and Fire
- Anything from minor smoke cleanup to odors to complete house burning down.
Water and Flood
- Sewer backup, dry your house, dehumidifiers, structural drying, industry leading equipment
Mould and Asbestos
- Specializing in vermiculite insulation removal
Dan Manser is a Pinchin Evironmental and an IIRCC accredited technician, qualifications which include chemical/biological hazard control, water damage, mould, asbestos, and fire and smoke technician.
Workplace Safety and Health
- Chemical and biological hazard control
Assiniboine Community College
- Carpentry and woodworking certificate
- Asbestos control in buildings and industry
- qualified for type 1-3 asbestos removal
- mould management and abatement
- identifying mould and removal
- Qualified to remove all types of mould
Cam McInnes is our journeyman plumber and electrician with over a decade of experience and qualifications through Manitoba government restoration. He is able to provide us with the best customer service and quality work that relates to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and even solar power.
Murray Blight is our consultant, with decades working in the community in public relations. His work includes marketing, management and seizing new opportunities to help with the continuous growth of our company.